Taehwatrans TQP series, outdoor split core CTs, provide either 1A or 5A output current and are designed to monitor outdoor conductors in distribution lines. The current transformer design for these current transformers is such that they can convert an AC input current of up to 800A amperes into an output of 5A or 1A depending on customer requirements. TQP series adopt sophisticated core corrosion proof design for outdoor use. Our outdoor split core CTs are IP67 protection rating and UV resistant with excellent accuracy. The accuracy spread is from 0.5 to 1.0 class in different current ratings with the burden of 2.5VA to 5VA. It is easily installed without disconnecting the primary conductors so as to continue the metering service to the electronic metering system. It is mostly applied in the pole top current transformer monitoring connected to the commercial & industrial meter. The window size is 3,000mm2 with 50mm x 60mm rectangle shape. The lightweight & easy installation will be another critical advantage compared to market competitions.
- Utility pole probe monitoring & management
- Power Distribution line monitoring
- Outdoor distribution board and panel
- Outdoor distribution transformer monitoring
- Outdoor rating IP65 and IP67
- UV stabilized thermoplastic.
- Accuracy Class 0.5S -1.0(1.0VA to 5VA) compliant to IEC61869-2
- Hi-potential voltage 10kV per min.
- Small size, light-weight, simple Installation
- Over-voltage protection circuits
|Current Rating||Secondary Output||Standard Accuracy||IP Rating/UV Resistance||Dimensions(mm)|
|67/UV Protective||50 X 60||90||121||34|
* V : PCB Mountable
* L : Lead Wire